Hershey Public Schools Application Directions
Hershey Public Schools will be utilizing TalentEd Recruit & Hire application system effective January 1, 2015. We will longer be able to accept applications not submitted through the online application system. If you have submitted an application in the past, you will need to complete an application using our online application process.
You will need to have the following information available to complete the online application:
· User Name and Password:
· This will be created on your initial visit. Record and protect this information for future use. Your user name and password will be needed each time you enter the system.
· Email address:
· Social Security Number:
· This will be used for background checks and payroll purposes.
· References (at least 3):
· Include their current address, phone number, and email.
· Reference information may be used to verify your employability.
· Do not include family and/or friends
· References should be professional in nature and may include:
· supervisors, colleagues/ co-workers, supervising professors, cooperative teachers, professors/ teachers
· Previous Work History
· Include dates of employment, current company name, address, phone number, and supervisor's name and email address.
· This information may be used to verify your employment history and employability.
- Bookmark this Page:
For your convenience, you may wish to bookmark the Hershey Public TalentEd Recruit & Hire homepage. This will make is easier for you to follow-up on your application or apply for other positions.
You may attach your Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation.
Or you may have your Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation sent to Jane Davis, Superintendent, Hershey Public Schools, PO Box 369, Hershey, NE 69143. We will scan and attach them to your application file.
Or you may have your Credential file sent to Jane Davis, Superintendent, Hershey Public Schools, PO Box 369, Hershey, NE 69143. We will scan and attach them to your application file.
IMPORTANT: We will only accept applications for any position through the online TalentEd Recruit & Hire System.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Hershey Public Schools, upon employment, utilizes E-Verify to validate the ability of new employees to work legally in the United States. Our E-Verify information is provided by One Source – The Background Check Company.
Hershey Public Schools utilizes One Source – The Background Check Company to check several databases for any state or national criminal history, child and adult protective services charges, etc. A Driver’s License report will be run should you be required to drive a school vehicle of any type.
Hershey Public Schools will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Hershey Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require special accommodations as an applicant, please contact the Human Resources Department.